Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

Free Artwork

Don't you love free stuff?  Artwork can be expensive, but here are two sites where you can get some great art for your house. I used both sites to decorate the walls in my home office.
Vintage Printable
and
Feed Your Soul

I bought the frames for under $5 a piece at Walmart. They look like wood from a far but are actually plastic.  I already had the matting from other projects so the total project was under $40 if you consider ink and paper, too.


Here are some images I picked out for my mom from Vintage Printable.  I went to Pictureframe.com to see what the prints would look like framed and matted. I think they look expensive.  With custom matting and framing they are around $75 each for a 13" x 17 3/4" frame (the pictures are an odd size). I'm sure you would spend a whole lot more for something like this at the department store.



No comments:

Post a Comment