Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

Having fun with Picasa---Mom's New House

After I created the frames with the pictures from Vintage Printable for mom, I grabbed the rest of the images I'd collected for her house and made a collage using Picasa. You see, my mom is going to be moving to Florida soon (hopefully in the next year). I told her it would be easier and more cost effective to sell what she has there and buy new furniture here (I live in Florida). She lives in Washington State and the cost to move all her stuff would cost more than what her furniture is worth (sorry, mom but you know it's true). We started dreaming of what her new house/apartment would look like and I've been collecting pictures and putting them in a file. Here's what we have so far.  A lot of the furniture is from Ikea. Can you tell she likes red?

No comments:

Post a Comment